Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Update

Nothing new, she comes and goes. About 2 months ago all email ties had been severed, yet that didn't keep her from coming back again. :) But she's holding strong and not allowing herself to see me. However, two weeks ago I got a phone call asking I come see her that morning - she knew I was off work that day. I don't know if it was a test, but I couldn't drop my plans, she was disappointed, and thats the last I heard from her. At that time of the phone call, we had been talking/emailing almost daily for 3 weeks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Captivating said...

Thanks so much for the update. Your blog is the first "affair" blog that I began reading and I had wondered what had been going on. Guess since I am in a similar situation, I was afraid to ask. You have to know how hard it is for her to stand strong and not see you as much as she loves you. As long as the two of you love each other it will be near impossible IMO for this to end. Keep us posted and take care!

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just don't get what's the point of the game between you and her - or is the game the point?

You and her have clearly made the choice not to be together, so why not just cut off all ties and try devoting that passion to your legitimate relationships? If you weren't constantly directing so much energy elsewhere, you might not find them so disatisfying, or you might even get it together and leave to start a legitimate new life that isn't tainted.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home