Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Talk about timing

Well, she has been gone for over 3 months. Totally, that includes no sneaking peaks at emails either. I think she's gone for good and that saddens me - obviously. Last I spoke to her was early December and that was because I called her since she disappeared so suddenly a month earlier. She said she feels she was finally done, and can resist emails as well. As always she sounds so convincing, but history has shown otherwise.

I wrote that this morning because I was finally believing she was gone for good. Then she called me. Less than an hour later. Believe it or not, it was to thank me for not calling or trying to contact her for all this time. Truthfully, I think it was to find out if I've forgotten about her. Nothing has changed in her feelings for me - she thinks about me all the time. But she is living guiltfree now and that is where she says she has found her strength to move on. I asked her if she's happy now. "No" was her reply. But she has given up on there ever being a future for us.

I can't explain why, but I haven't. yet. But I'll just hang back and wait for that next phone call - whenever, or if ever, there will be one. I miss her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home