Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, March 14, 2005

Affair Sex

This is one subject that I never see get touched on in these blogs. I'm not talking about sex between the two having an affair, I'm talking about sex withing their respective marriages. I know with Sara and me its more a don't ask don't tell kind of thing now. We both admit to avoiding sex as much as possible with our spouses, as horrible as that might sound. For me, and I think for her, we do it for each other. In the beginning I wanted details of their 'sessions' because I know (from her telling me) that I was responsible for it getting wild. I got off on that. And it was my justification to her why our 'affair' was a good thing for our marriages. But she hated to know what went on for me. And she especially hated knowing that I also gave my wife orgasms. I guess I understood, and the more that I did, the less I wanted to know about her and her husband as well. It must be a common feeling.

1 Comments:

Blogger New Girl said...

Paul and I have discussed the sex he has with Wife on more than one occasion.

It doesn't really bother me. I feel better discussing it than trying to act like it doesn't exist.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home