Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, March 11, 2005

Temptations

What is it about older men that college aged women find so attractive? My gig last night was for a college only type crowd, so I knew I wasn't going find a distraction. It's pretty bad when they start looking too young for me. But there are a few who are quite ready for the real world. And me. LOL. But there was this one in particular that works there. I remember her from the last time I was there, around October, and I remember we had exchanged more than just casual glances. But it was very busy at the time and she wasn't working the late shift. Which brings us back to last night. Things got pretty slow after midnight so we had a chance to sit and talk. It was like we'd known each other for awhile. She was very intelligent, not in what she said, but how she said it. There is no doubt in my mind that she could distract me away from Sara - for a little while. She would look deeply into my eyes while we talked. We both knew there was a real connection - what a feeling that is. But her eyes also ventured to the ring on my finger a few times as well. That's just as well since I was also reminding myself the situation that Bad Girl finds herself in. This woman has a whole life ahead of her, she doesn't need a big complication like me interfering with it. Something I would never have considered had I not become intimate with Bad Girl's plight. It was tough not to give her my email address when she gave me a warm hug just before we left for the night. But I didn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home