Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Coincidence?

Sometimes it takes me awhile to put two and two together, but it just dawned on me why Sara is never around during holidays or special days. It was one of those things that truly baffled me. I was just thinking what I'd done previously for her birthday and realized only once did I get to see her. And it was two weeks before her birthday so I didn't do anything, figuring it would be a great excuse to get together again. No chance. Whether its her birthday, my birthday, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Valentines Day or Sweetest Day, she's is always gone. Now I figured out why. No expectations, no disappointments. We always knew we could never give each other gifts because of our overly suspicious spouses, so we agreed that giving of each other was always our gifts to one another. But I'm sure it bothers her a lot more than it bothers me, not to receive special gifts.

I'm glad I haven't called her, yet ...... but I wish I did.

2 Comments:

Blogger New Girl said...

I'm glad you haven't called her yet too.

Whatever happens next week-I am sure it will be what's meant to be.

3:54 PM  
Blogger New Girl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home