Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, March 14, 2005

She Called

As expected she had called (and left a message) Saturday night. Nothing tears down her walls faster than a good quantity of alcohol. The call was about 9pm and they had been drinking since 2 that afternoon. And as expected her intention was to make me jealous and worry me. Her g-friend was trying to talk her into fucking a black guy. Apparently her friend has done 5 in a row (over a long period of time) and swears she'll never go back. So that's the trouble she wanted me to know she was getting into. I don't know what happened, we haven't talked yet, but I'm not concerned that she went that far. The teasing and flirting is all she goes for. We did exchange messages most of yesterday, and she's still up for getting together, but this week is not looking good anymore. Her husband quit his job last week so this week will be too confusing to try to arrange something. And what floored me was that she apologized. Just one short sentence worth, but nevertheless she said she was sorry. That's a first for her. She's back - in a new way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home