Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Oh My

As I walked to the bedroom doorway she saw me and covered her naked body with her arms. I smiled a little at her embarassment as I proceeded to ask her a few insignificant questions before I headed out to the pool. After a minute or so, she relaxed, and not wanting to appear ashamed or embarassed, she lowered her arms to her side. I had trouble keeping my eyes from wandering up and down her beautiful body, from her perfect medium sized breasts to her trimmed, but very bushy, vagina area and then back again. I noticed her eyes fixate on the buldge that was growing in my swimtrunks but her eyes quickly shot back up to my eyes. She had now become extremely embarassed and turned to walk back into the bathroom that was just off the bedroom. Just as I turned to walk out she called back to me, appearing before me in all her nakedness, with a fresh towel in her hand. Before I reached for the towel, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. "Can I touch them?" I asked. She looked down and without saying a word watched as my hand slowly made its way to her nipple and then gently feel the underside of her breast. She did not look up as my other hand did the same to her other breast as now my thumbs were gently caressing her nipples. She dropped her arm down as the towel fell from her fingers, and now watched as my hand was finding its way down into her bush and my fingers searched for her pussy. My fingertips felt a wetness but I wasn't sure if wasn't just from the shower she had just taken. Without taking my fingers out of her pussy, I walked around her so I could work them in deeper, my other hand cupping her breast, finger teasing her hard nipple. She walked slowly, not wanting to disengage, to the bed and with one knee, then the other, she climbed up on it. I was now hunched over her, my fingers never leaving her pussy, my hand still caressing her breast. But now she felt every bit of my bulge up against her ass as she started to rock back and forth up against me. My fingers, now three of them, dove deeper as I curled them up and to the front as I massaged her pussy, the heel of my hand massages her clit. The grinding got more intense as I heard a slight moan come from her lips. As the grinding increased, her moans became more vocal, and I found myself ready to explode. I didn't want to stop her pleasure, so I tried to stop mine, but it was too late. Being at the point of no return I slammed my bulge up against her ass as I humped her to my climax. Her's as well as I felt a rush of warmth in my hand as she came into it. Soon after, she collapsed onto the bed as I climbed off of her. As I turned to walk away she reminded me not to forget my towel. "Thanks mom", I said.

4 Comments:

Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Anxiously awaiting comments on this one. ;)

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting and kind of disturbing. But what does that say about me when re-reading it a second time, knowing its incest now, I'm even more aroused?

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caliente!

1:31 AM  
Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway said...

The only part that freaked me out was the "can I touch them?" question. Thanks for playing off MY worst fears there, DII2!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home