Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, March 11, 2005

Party Time

Something I haven't been talking about because it seemed so far off, but its here now. Tomorrow night (Saturday) Sara meets up with her g-friends to hit the town. They all live in different cities now so it's tough for them to arrange a time when everybody can make it. Usually only once a year. But when they do, they hit the town with a bang. It concerns me because they get pretty wasted before they even leave the hotel. By the time they go bar hopping they are already in a vulnerable state. I know most guys are decent and won't take (too much) advantage of the situation, but others will. Sara loves to talk about sex when she's drinking. She gets very detailed and will say whatever it takes to get the guys interested in her. It's almost a contest they have with each other to see who gets the most attention. You can see where this leads. I know she really needs more of these blowouts then she gets, but I'm afraid she will do something that she'll regret later. How do I know how wild things get? She calls me when she's out. Of course I'm happy she can still think of me when she's out having fun, but a comment she made to me about a year ago still haunts me. Technically she was gone during this time, but she broke her silence when she called me, to tell me about the hot guy she was flirting with. Her comment was something like this: "One of these times I just might fuck one of them and call you and tell you about it. Maybe that'll piss you off enough to dump me". I think she would. I'll be out with my family Saturday night. I'll be leaving my cell phone at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home