Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I Won't Call

For some reason I'm not going to call her unless she checks in again - soon. Usually when she checks in twice in one day - like this past Monday, it's not a sign of weakness. It's a sign that she wants to be back in and I feel it's ok to call her. Which is my way of letting her back in. But something in me wanted her here on Tuesday as well. No luck. Now Wednesday might pass without her which puts me back where I started. Is it possible I'm now looking for excuses NOT to call her? Or am I just changing the rules governing how much she needs to give before I let her back?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home