Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Sent Her My Response

My response to her:
I'm not sure what gives you the idea that I have any desire to get in bed with you anymore? Those wants and desires were with a person who used to have the same for me. And why would I possibly risk everything on somebody who wants nothing to do with me anymore? But it probably is a good idea to at least have a last talk.

But the thought of finally getting the chance (a shared fantasy of ours) to totally unload all of our aggravations on each other during sex is still very tempting. That would be pretty awesome. I'm not sure you'd be physically capable of handling all I have to unload. But once again, that shared desire was between two people who loved each other. I'll think about it and let you know today.


Her response:
She locked out the email account. I have already opened her new account and this message is waiting for her:

ok. i'll still get a room - more privacy to talk. so bring ur toys, but not any expectations.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway said...

I'm going to keep reading but I will do my best to hold my tongue until it's all over ... I'm aiming for the 23rd now, but at least for the end of this battle as opposed to the end of the war.

Do you really think you'd get a hotel room and NOT fuck? And not be back where you started?

Okay, okay, I said I'd hold my tongue ... it's zipped.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home