Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Readership

I see that this week I've had a noticable jump in the number of visitors, and more importantly, the number of repeat visitors, to my blog. Seems you've tuned in at the right time as things have gotten pretty interesting. Yesterday, Sara and I had an unexpected exchange of emails. The jist of the exchange was basically me citing examples in our recent past of true signs of emotions from her, and she would counter with an explanation of why it wasn't. Folks, my eyes are really wide open here, and she is in unbelievable denial. I don't intend on analyzing exactly why, but throughout our discussion I always made sure that she understood that I believed what she was saying. I never accused her of being in denial. The shocker came in her last email to me:

F. U.!!
Okay let's do it your way.
But remember, you've always promised you could do it. I expect no less.
Wed. 23 9:45 bring $40 for sitter Wlmrt prkng lt


She wants to get together one last time. For the record, this was only a suggestion I made in passing the last time we tried to split up. Her reference to "you've always promised you could do it", has to do with a time when I mentioned that I was always in that perfect place to walk away after we've gotten together for the day. I never promised I could, only that it felt right. I don't think this is a good idea, but in a way it is, so I'll need to respond back to her. Check back, the day is just beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home