Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Good Talk

Just got off the phone with Sara and had a really good talk. Actually I listened a lot. She told me about what's going on, her husband quitting his job, the kids, things they're getting into, things she's getting involved in, etc. etc. The one thing on my mind was what a true burden I have become on her. She never said that in her own words, but in trying to realize how I fit in anymore, I just don't. There's no room for us. This time, for the first time, I told her I'm leaving. And said goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home