Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, March 14, 2005

Shopping

I need help shopping. She has given me her sizes which is also giving me permission to buy her birthday presents. This is a first. I always have surprised her with sexy gifts when we got together, but they were for a purpose. The purpose of that day. She never allowed any other kind of gift and would be very insistant when she told me that. I never could understand why - aside from the fact that it would be tough for her to show up at home with it. But with that thought in mind, it makes it very tough for me to come up with something. Her husband is very aware of her 'going out clothes' because she always involves him in the picking out process. Not that he goes shopping with her, just that she brings home several outfits and he has to chose which one to keep. So those seem off limits. I don't want to buy her everyday clothes - not special enough. Lingerie is always good, intimate, special, and intoxicating. But it's also expected. Not much thought needs to go into that. Jewelery is good, but I don't know if that is a 'suspicious' present that she feels she would need to hide away. Perfume would be nice as well, but so much to choose from. Any suggestions? I really could use your help.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway said...

Um ... is it maybe time to update the description of your blog? I have been reading thinking that you are attempting to quit the affair. Asking for help buying her a birthday present doesn't quite sound that way.

9:36 AM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Well actually this is probably all part of it. If you read way in the beginning when I started this blog, I was very comfortable with the way things had ended and felt that I had finally come aboard in doing my part to walk away as well. I've always had a gut feeling that there was a perfect way to end it, and finally I was proving to myself that I was right. Since that time she had gone back to her old ways of leaving and thus back to my old ways of not letting things end that way. But this is definately a subject for a necessary future post.

9:59 AM  
Blogger mary bishop said...

I just happened by and would like to offer my two cents. End the affair. Your and her double life will take its toll on you both. You aren't being fair to either spouse that's in the dark and you are living in a fantasy world that will come crashing down when you least expect it.

I haven't read your archives but I hope there are no children involved. So unfair to them if you continue with this other woman.

All the while you are working on an affair you can't be working on your marriage. If this woman is the love of your life and you no longer love your wife, then fess up and get out and take the consequences of your actions...both of you.

No affair ends nicely, it has to end poorly or it doesn't end at all.

For her birthday you should give her the best present of all: stop the affair. Try to make it with your spouses, and if not, get a divorce.

I'd bet anything if you both were free --your affair would fizz out and you'd see each other as real people with warts rather than star crossed lovers.

Just my opinion...good luck!

11:43 AM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

marybishop - Did this hit too close to home?

1:42 PM  
Blogger mary bishop said...

Did this hit too close to home?
----------

No, I never had the excitement of an affair nor have I had the misery either.

But I do know people who are drama junkies and thrive on their illicit affairs until something happens and the bubble bursts and they end up very sad about it all.

But, if I really loved someone other than my husband, I would get a divorce. For selfish and unselfish reasons. You can't ride two horses with one ass, so they say.

2:52 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

mb - The anonymity of my web log allows me the luxury to say whatever is in my head. I don't have to justify it, I don't have to agree with it, I don't have to feel guilt because I said it, and I don't have to convince you otherwise. It also allows me the ability to request that you become a more productive human and step outside your black and white world. The obvious solutions aren't really that obvious if you care enough to take the time to analyze the root of the problem first before you formulate a solution.

3:30 PM  
Blogger mary bishop said...

Everything you say (almost) is true. This is your blog and you can say anything you want. I just thought since you are accepting comments, you'd be willing to hear another point of view.

Trust me, I am not a black and white person, if you visit my blog and look into archives you'd find many unorthodox and whacky opinions.

I am not who or what you think I am. I just happened by and read some of your stuff and felt pain for you -- you seem very conflicted and tortured over this relationship.

Anyhow, as I said, good luck!

4:48 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

And likewise I'm probably not who or what you think I am. But I never considered myself tortured over this. If so, it's self-inflicted, and enjoyed.

I have 7 comments to my post requesting gift ideas - yet not one gift idea. Hmmm. If I post something about 'own agenda's', maybe I'll get gift ideas.
:)

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home