Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

It's Over

Her last message to me:

I guess I have been living a lie. It was never intentional. The feelings I've been having were analyzed by you. You would tell me how I felt...and turn my feelings into something they weren't. I would start to question myself...'maybe he's right'..maybe it is guilt...maybe it is my defense mechanism. It hasn't been fair to you. I realize this now. I'm sorry if it's too late and I've hurt you worse than if I would have been more convincing a year or two ago. -if I had been more sure of myself. When I read your note about the voicemail...really hit home. This isn't fair to you. I don't check for those reasons...I haven't checked for those reasons for a very long time. I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. Not like this.

That hurts.

2 Comments:

Blogger New Girl said...

I'm sorry.

I know that hurt.

Here if you need to talk. . .

10:27 AM  
Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway said...

What is the note about the voicemail that really hit home? I'm trying to go back through your last few weeks to figure out what that is.

This doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but then again, I often get the feeling that I'm flipping through a book here without reading it from start to finish. Not your fault; there's a lot to tell about three years and two people, but I just wonder "what is guilt? what did she need to be more convincing about? what is this in response to?"

Anyway, I'm sorry it hurts.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home