Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday. Already?

I didn't realized I hadn't posted since Tuesday. Which is also the last time Sara has checked in. Guess when I said I needed to take a step back, it meant away from my blog as well. As much as I love her, and as much as it sucks when she's not around, I'm glad I've learned to keep most of this in perspective. By that I mean I don't let it drag me down. But my days are filled with mental reminders of her and as long as those bring a smile to my face, and not a longing in my heart, that's a good day. But lest I make you think I'm sitting idly by, that's only partially true. I do have an email sitting in a new account that is essentially telling her to put up, or shut up. Ok, in not so harsh of wording, but it should illicit a response from her. Good, bad, or indifferent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home