Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, May 16, 2005

A Friend

Had a wonderful weekend, as is usual, but was still a little disappointed that Sara had not checked in yet. That is until I checked voicemail and realized she had been into that this weekend. The voicemail I had left was similar to the email I have waiting for her. We'll see if maybe the ball gets rolling this week.

Received an email from a friend who tells me she has recently become involved in a married man. After giving me details on the fantastic sex that they have been having, she has asked my opinion on the situation. Hmmmm. Where do I begin? Although she knew about my affair with Sara, as far as she knows, that was over a long time ago. So I don't think I'll bring any of that up to her. I guess I'll just point out the obvious pitfalls that has become so apparent to me via these blogs. Although, she has been so unlucky with men, and they have been few and far between since her divorce two years ago, I'm afraid it will fall on deaf ears for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home