Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, June 27, 2005

No Changes - yet.

Summer is in full swing at Sara's house. She's busy entertaining the kids, planning family outings, along with the other day to day chores of running a household. No time for much else, including me. But she makes the effort to keep in touch and that suffices with me - at least for now. Nastya is back from her two week trip abroad and now must deal with catching up, and finishing, some major projects. Not much time for me as well. But she has set up a tentative lunch date with me on Friday as an incentive for herself to get all that stuff completed.

That's all I got. I almost want to apologize for the slowdown in the drama of my affair. It's a much welcomed lull, an intermission, that was a long time in coming. But something will set it in motion again. Probably me. I'll get antsy with Sara and start to put pressure on her to get together. Or I'll take Nastya on as a challenge to see if she really doesn't 'date' married men. Yup. It'll probably be me that gets this drama in motion again. If not, there is one situation that is brewing that will put the both of them in the same room. At the same time. More on that as it develops

3 Comments:

Blogger beans said...

in the same room?!? is that really a good idea?
well, i guess it completely depends on the motives... and there's no telling what you have planned!

the lull...
the void it leaves.
the sorrow it produces.
the time wasted.
*sigh*

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you spend all this 'extra' time with your wife? I'm sure she'd appreciate it. Who knows, maybe you'd enjoy it too.

12:14 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Will probably answer these questions more in depth in another post but:

beans- in the same room with a couple hundred other people.

VM - was involved with my first when i met Sara. so yes.

Anon - don't know if its apparent but my nights and weekends are spent totally with my wife. the days are for myself.

cassee - it would be an awesome cat fight.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home