Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, June 30, 2005

A Week

I'm realizing its been a week now since Sara has left me a voice message. And actually the days following our Saturday 'run in' were relatively quiet as well. Definately less than a handfull of messages. I know how busy she is, but I don't think it's asking too much of her time for her to leave a quick hello now and then. But I guess if she really wanted to, she would. And that's what has got me wondering where she is right now. Back to only checking for messages, but not leaving any is a pretty common thing for her to do when she steps away. Is she leaving again? The last conversation we had involved her telling me her plan to take her husband out for their anniversary. And this plan involved spending the night in my city and arranging to show up at my gig that night. So you can see why her silence leaves me so confused.

I'm looking forward to my lunch date with Nastya tomorrow (Friday). The last time I saw her was a few days before she left, which means it'll be 3 weeks since I last saw her. I had no idea its been that long. But I'm afraid she won't be as much a diversion as I had hoped since I'm still obviously more concerned with Sara right now. We'll see.

4 Comments:

Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

I know throwing Nastya into the mix might not be the best of ideas. I do struggle with that, but if it helps me keep pressure off of Sara, I think its worth it.

7:58 AM  
Blogger beautiful face said...

i think you are my blogging counterpart

married, having affair

slightly needy, emotional, wondering

my thoughts are with you

11:54 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

ggbp - That is one thing that really surprises me. She has always hesitated to let me in on her family life. And I've respected that except for the occasional begging to see pictures of her with her kids. So when she brings her WHOLE family to where I gig, that totally floors me. She has done that three times now. This will be the first time with only her husband. She has even entertained the idea of taking our vacations together in the past.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway said...

rmpltuskn, I think there is a difference between having your lover KNOW about it and making him a PART of it. Sara's proposal raises the stakes immensely. I also get the feeling that with the Dom/sub thing she and DII2 have going on, she relies on him to keep everyone in their places. I believe Ssra is intensely jealous of Dii2's wife, and he also somewhat envious of her husband, or at least certain aspects of what they share. To vacation together, chance occasional meetings, have their spouses draw the families unknowingly into a closer acquaintance, with Sara and DII2 knowingly exchanging glances in the background, is raising the stakes to a level of danger. Perhaps that is what is wanted by them both to increase the drama, but too risky for me.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home