Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, July 18, 2005

Oh My.

What a night that was. I will figure out a way to tell you everything without getting too specific for anonymity sake. But they were both there, all night. They spoke to each other briefly. And Sara's husband spoke with me briefly. I didn't get my moment with Sara, but had one with Nastya. Oh yeah, very interesting night. Check back soon for the details.

1 Comments:

Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

I'm finishing it up and will have it posted soon. This morning.

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home