Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Plan

Sara has listened to my plan for tomorrow night (Friday) and is very excited. Actually she sounded a little too excited. It's important to me that she isn't looking for me. Not only will that distract her from her husband, but he will surely notice her distraction as well. So I designed the plan such that I look for her, and when we make eye contact, the plan goes into action. The outcome will be one minute to hold and kiss her. That's it. Nothing more.

Of course, Nastya is still planning on being there as well. But she still is looking for somebody to go with her, she is not going to go alone. Hopefully that may save me from a potential disaster. But what's the worse that can happen? Ok, I've just thought of three scenarios that would be disasterous, but highly unlikely scenarios.

I know there are those of you who scratch your head and wonder how I could say I love Sara so much, but still 'play' with Nastya. Sara is always present in my mind and totally in my heart. Nastya is present only in my day.

2 Comments:

Blogger beautiful face said...

sounds a little scary....

12:49 AM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

It would be hard for me to divulge details of the plan without becoming more specific of the type of location and what I do there. Those are details that I need to leave out to insure I keep my anonymity.

vm - I've got lots of thoughts about the good and evil of 'thinking' too much. Maybe I'll try to post my ideas.

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home