Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Catch Up

I've been pretty busy and just now attempting to catch up on my favorite blogs. And I've also realized its been over a week since I last posted. Probably because there's nothing new to post. Sara did not show up at my gig last weekend and has now stayed away for over two weeks. And I think she'll make the 30 days she's trying for. The big question is whether she'll continue adding to that total or not. Obviously I hope she does come back. Even though I'm doing great and all the right feelings are in place, I still MISS HER!!! Imagine that. I did have a dream about her last night, but I have absolutely no clue what it was about. I woke up feeling pretty bad and I was missing her more than ever. But that quickly subsided as the waking process continued.

I've been asked a few times now if I've put my feelers out there again. Thing is, I don't think I've ever put them away. Sara came about as a result of my flirting. I never looked at that as having my feelers out, but since the flirting never stopped it was quite possible somebody could have stolen my attention away from her. That's one constant concern Sara always had, and it was the only thing I (secretly) agreed with her as a possibility. But she obviously raised the bar high enough so that nobody else had a chance in hell to jump over. But is that bar lowering now? I don't think it will until I actively decide to 'look' for somebody else. I do miss that rush that comes with an affair. But I also know for certain that anything that will come along will quickly become disappointing. I found my one and only. I can't expect that to happen again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the bar

the f'ing bar

yeah, mine is so high right now

why did they do that???

7:03 PM  
Blogger Desireous said...

That is so sad! I really do hope you meet someone who will love you the way you deserve! I hope then you can love her back too!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home