Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Feel Bad and Stubborn.

As bad as I feel for upsetting her, I don't feel bad for what I said. And I'm actually shocked that what I said upset her so much. Nevermind that 6 days after our last meeting she sent me birthday wishes via email. Nevermind she then mentioned in another email how hard it is not to ask me to call her. I didn't even bring THAT up. I only suggested that her later email (almost 2 weeks later)requesting me to write her an erotic story was her 'coming back'. Not me breaking a promise. So, is she upset enough to stay away 30 days? Or more? I don't think so. I'm guessing after a few days the anger will subside and she'll be back to fighting with herself to not check for email. Problem is, there will be some waiting for her. I never promised I'd stay away as I did last time. I'm still pissed she took such a huge step backwards. And my stubborness has kicked in fulltime. Yes, I've taken a huge step backwards as well as a result of this. What's in the email? A specific time and place to get together.

Oh, one more obstacle for her. The following weekend I will be gigging at a festival that she and her family have gone to the last 3 years. And whether she goes or not isn't her choice. It has always been at the suggestion of her husband.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

back and forth
push and pull
highs and lows
on again off again

how do you do it sweetheart? do you lose your patience?

would you leave for her?

11:07 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

VM - I honestly don't believe she likes the drama. First and foremost is the huge moral dilemna she has with our relationship to begin with. Anything else is just side issues.

bellacara - Yes, I do lose my patience, but since I've got loads of it, there is always some to tap from. Leave for her? Always a tough question to answer - not because I'm not sure - I'm sure I wouldn't - but tough to explain why.

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you won't leave for her...how bout you leave for *yourself*. Just my own experience, but shedding multiple relationships sure as hell cleared my mind.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home