Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, October 28, 2005

The Ultimatum.

Sara's finally done it. Actually its not an ultimatum since she hasn't threatened with any consequential actions, but its pretty clear to me what she's asking.

I can't function in "my world". So unless you plan on getting the balls to make it permanent then lock the account..(snip)..If you can't make me yours forever, then you owe it to me to let me go.

This is the first time I feel the pressure of actually having to make that decision. I've avoided it for so long because I would head it off at the pass by sticking to my statement that I could never disrupt the world my wife and kids enjoy. Pretty much like being asked what you'd do for a million dollars. Your answer would be alot different if you actually were handed that million dollars first. Reality must set in before you can truthfully answer any question.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's kinda what I thought she was thinking after being away for awhile. I remember your "last time" when she asked if you would leave your wife. I can only imagine (and I know from experience) how much it hurts to hear that "no". During the time she was away she's probably been able to pull away, knowing that when it boils down to it, you're choosing your wife over her, even though you say you love her, and know how unhappy she is a great deal of the time. I think you guys sound great together, and I'm not passing any judgement. Just giving you my two cents as someone who's heard the "no" before.

B--

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if B-- has ever been married before, and if so, if she was ever cheated on by her mate or someone else. The reality is that if you were going to leave your wife so that you could move in with Sara and her four kids, while working out visitations, etc with your own children, you would have already done so. You would have left your wife after the first heady year or something. I don't think you've ever had the intention to leave your wife and family, and even if you took the bait, the fairy tale would probably be over, because affairs are successful only insofar as they are not 'real.' Real life really interferes with the lifeblood of affairs: fantasies, secrecy, the taboo, and fear. --VM--

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can she lock the account?

7:54 AM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

If she could, she would have longtime ago. No, she can't lock it. Won't get into technicals why, but I'm not positive I can change the password either.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Neon & Nudity said...

3 words

Sara
is
right

As is VM.

Seriously, take the hint. Get the guts, courage, balls or what have you and end this or dare to go have her.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home