Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Wide Open

I'm not sure what happened before, but she is back for now. Exchanged several emails yesterday. And she surprised me with a phone call this morning - which we had another wonderful conversation. Although I didn't specifically ask her where her email from Monday morning came from, Sara did try to explain why she acts differently with her husband and children when I'm 'around'. And she told me something that will undoubtably stick with me forever. She said there is never a time when her mind and body are more connected than when I'm around. Actually she said they are never connected, except with me. That means a lot to me. And it helps me understand why this is so difficult for her. She really has come a long way. By opening herself up to me, and not supressing her feelings, might just go a long way in us finally doing the right thing. At the least it should remove the drama.

3 Comments:

Blogger New Girl said...

DI2,

you said "might just go a long way in us finally doing the right thing."

If I may ask, what exactly is the "right thing" you are referring to?

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my situation, every time mine came back it was back on the rollercoaster again. Yes I enjoyed him back in my life, but the emotional part was always and still is so very painful. In the back of my mind I always sort of wanted it to end for good (with no contact) for my own sanity. I long for sparing myself the heartache. How do you do it emotionally? Doesn't it pain you?

7:42 AM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

bg - i guess at first i thought it was obvious what the 'right thing' to do is. but considering everybodies situation is different - for me it is to end things. its become obvious that we can't just be friends because our desire for each other is too overwhelming.

anon - for most of our relationship it pained me greatly whenever she left. mostly because she would pull some kind of stunt hoping i would get pissed off enough to leave her. but now that she is open and honest when she leaves, i'm okay with it. as long as i know she loves me, i'm okay with it.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home