Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

On The Phone

Sara called me today. A wonderful hour long conversation about everything. Walls down, but still on the cautious side. Yes, she does believe the reason she keeps coming back is to hear how much I still love her. And she said she can never hear that enough times. We talked about the highs and lows of our relationship, and she took full blame for most of our lows. And that her battle with guilt had alot to do with that. A little more than a week ago she was in a major car accident, but escaped without injury. She said it woke her up the appreciation of what she has now. And that even included me. Immediately after the accident, her first response was to call me, but didn't. Later she was glad she didn't have to worry about deleting my number off her cellphone and worrying about it showing up on the her bill. Yet another battle with her guilt. After passing on my request to call me yesterday, she decided to do so on her own today. And now I'm sure she's battling guilt again - but probably with a huge smile on her face. Of course, not as big as the smile I still have etched in my face.

I don't expect her to stay around long, but I'm certain she likes it here right now, and wants to appreciate it awhile longer.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what are -YOU- getting from this? --VM--

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, the talking/communication is good

but she's had some time and she is still battling the guilt

on one hand, a relationship outside the marriage SHOULD provoke guilt, if someone has a heart

but sometimes you get resolved to the idea of needing someone outside of the marriage and you just have to deal with it and if you have the guilt, decide not to put the "other" through it

you are a patient man darling..

10:42 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

VM - never really think about what I'm getting from this. But it must be something fulfilling to keep me around. Maybe knowing if it ends, so ends the possibility of ever making love to her again. I don't know.

bellacara - Her guilt is more religion based and with God than with her husband. I'm thinking that's why she has trouble resolving to the fact she needs someone outside of marriage.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Mermaid Girl said...

I'm happy for you darling boy :)

Love
MG

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home