Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, October 17, 2005

Aspect

There is an aspect to our relationship that I probably haven't mentioned for a long time. And it goes a long way to understanding why I let her come and go so often without getting fed up with it. From almost the very beginning, it was important for both of us that she never feels trapped. She has to know she can go whenever she feels the need, and I must let her go. The problem has always been that she left without an honest explanation. I've told her as long as I know why she needs to leave, I can keep my distant. Our ordeals in the past stem from her disappearing and leaving my in the dark. It has only been recently that she clues me in. That's the corner we've turned that I speak of. And as long as she knows she can leave, she won't hesitate to come back again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think this works until the point in time you meet someone else who more regularly meets your needs...not saying that could happen based on your years and depth of feelings for sara..but as long as you feel okay about this...

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home