Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Why?

I'm pretty sure I know why she's here. I'm just not sure why she doesn't open up more. She says all is well at home. Everybody's attitudes have changed (for the better I assume) including hers. As she puts it:
"I'm dealing without the highs. I'm fine with it, because with every high there are lows. And they were getting pretty low."
I was actually surprised to read this. I didn't expect that kind of honesty. Not since everything else she's wrote appears to be so distant. Yesterday I asked her to call me when she got the chance. Her reply:
"Thank you. (Sincerely) But I think I'll pass".
Today she tells me it took her 3 or 4 attempts to write that email. She was concerned how I would take it. I told her I would hope one of those ways would come from her heart.

So why is she here? I think its because she needs to be reassured I'm still here and have all the same emotions for her. That I still love her. That I still want her. But she wants to keep her distance. That's why she won't share the same emotions. I'm guessing she feels hearing my voice will crumble her wall. But I would bet anything that if I were to pick a time and place - she'd be there. But if I were to let my insecurities out, I would wonder if she's just not here to reassure herself that she can move on without me. That I've lost the ability to tear down her wall. Unfortunately for her, I see that as a challenge.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just my two cents and i only write this from what you write which we all know is only part of the real world...

but she seems to take only what she needs, when she needs it...

and you?? i agree with VM's comment to your next post

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home