Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, November 28, 2005

Pressure Valve.

Still doing good. I think about her constantly, and it still puts a smile on my face and warms my heart whenever I do. As long as that continues to happen, I see no reason why I can't keep on track. But it is a day to day thing. I can't look in the future and not see her still being a part of my life. Whenever I try, I feel myself slip a little.

Sara did contact me via email wishing me a Happy Thanksgiving. She (once again) created a new account to do so. I replied wishing her the same, but I have no idea if she even received it before locking that account. A big part of me hopes that she will continue to do this. The hope being that she occasionally sends me an update to how she's doing, and what's new in her life. Yes, I know that's dangerous. But think of it as a pressure relief valve.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mermaid Girl said...

I think we all need pressure relief valves in this situation...I am a great believer in them :)

Glad you're doing ok.

Love
MG

5:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds like...perspective. It's great that you're feeling like you've got some. I know that when I was trying to go from being perpetually nonmonogamous to being monogamous, I had to take some relatively stark steps to ensure that I could get over the hump. That meant NOT seeing my temptations, not calling them, and not going off and flirting with people, making myself sexually appealing to random strangers etc. It was a lot easier to spend the necessary time asking myself what I wanted and why my partner valued monogamy - cutting out the temptations gave me a lot of needed mental space. --VM--

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home