Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Reply

This started out as a reply to a comment, but became more a subject for a new post. VM - Yes, you are correct in everything you say in your comment to my previous post. I did say I find myself heading in that direction, but because of the same reasons you've mentioned, I've kept my distance. My emotions will carry me in directions that my mind has to fight off. And this is the big one. I've made subtle attempts to provide Sara with a safe way of contacting me so we could exchange Holiday wishes, but so far they have gone ignored. I know why. I try to understand why. And I try to except it. But I don't have to like it. She has drawn the line now, and now I truly feel I need to make a decision.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not heartless and I know endings are hard...take care of yourself. --VM--

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

darling, i had the same expectations and was also let down but i think we both know sara and dan's respective reasons...and we can try to understand what they are trying to do...it feels less painful to me when i think about their agendas and needs and less of mine...i don't think anyone is purposefully trying to hurt either of us

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home