Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, December 05, 2005

The Many Faces of Her Eyes.

Since I didn't get to see them much, I would always spend as much time as possible when I could. But there were three faces in particlar that have become permanently etched in my mind. The first, of course, is the 'smile'. Her eyes would just sparkle and light up. I would not have to see the rest of her face to know she was smiling. Another face her eyes would put on is what I called her 'fuck me harder' eyes. Whenever we were getting to that climax, at that point where we both were going over the edge, she would get this look. Her eyes would be really wide open and would look at me with such determination, yet with a hint of disappointment. But it was just enough to kick in the last ounces of my reserve energy to finish her off with a bang. But my favorite was the one I had no name for. It was confusing to me, yet I know it made me feel the deepest part of her love. I couldn't tell if it was desire, love, longing or even sadness that her eyes were trying to convey to me. Then I heard these lyrics in a song and that feeling of knowing her deepest love suddenly overwhelmed me.

Must be doin' somethin' right.
I just heard ya sigh.
Lean into my kiss and close
Those deep, blue need you eyes.
Don't know what I did
To earn a love like this,
But baby I
Must be doin' somethin' right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home