Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Pressure Release.

Sara called me today. She actually drove to a couple gas stations this morning looking to buy a calling card. It was a wonderful conversation, with both of us keeping our fingers crossed that she will be okay after we hung up. If so, I'm certain I can expect more of those calls. Maybe its me we should worry about though. LOL. I actually felt my eyes well up while we were saying goodbye, but that was soon replaced with a huge smile that should continue for a long while. I hope its the same for her. If things aren't going so well for her, she put up a good front. But she didn't go overboard trying to convince me things were good - like she has in the past. She was all there. And so was I.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mermaid Girl said...

Oh pet, that is wonderful, I am so happy for you :)

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home