Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A Confession

I have been slipping Sara discreet emails the past week. They were probably even too discreet for her and she never even saw them. I hide them in junk mail sent to her joint account she shares with husband. (She would have to highlight the blank field at the bottom to see the message). I had no way to tell her, so I would place a word in the subject, or use a name we both knew as the sender, just something to make her think it could possibly be from me. Well, she did find them. I know this because yesterday she closed that account. Completely. Within an hour after I sent another discreet email. No, she didn't block me. She couldn't because I would use a different email address each time so as to avoid suspicion from her husband. Here is the email that upset her. This was just part 3 of a continuing story I was telling in 3rd person. Actually I think I should let you see the first two parts (condensed) so you know where I was leading:

Part 1:
she had drawn the line now. he knows his only way to cross it is to give her what they both desire. she had agreed to meet him to discuss the feasability of a future together forever. she suspects it might be a trap. a ruse. that he has no intention of giving her what she wants, but rather taking what he wants. she never could trust her heart which has always ached for the love he would give her. she only recently has opened up to that trust. but it is waning now. and she has long ago realized he knows her to well. even in her silence he senses her desires. her expectations. her pain. could he really be serious? but before any words could be exchanged, he had her wrapped tightly in his arms as they melted into a deep passionate kiss. all her doubts and concerns melted as well. she pulled him over the line..... just as he was about to penetrate it. and her .... tbc.

Part 2:
he didn't want to lie to her. all his dreams and hopes have been wrapped up with the desire to be with her again. he really had come to talk, but he knew they'd need to release on each other first. it clears the mind for both of them. in the tangle of arms and legs they became a blur, trying despeartely to climb into each other. trying despeartely to make up for so much lost time. as she wraps her legs around his waist, she throws her head back just at the moment he enters her............ /snip/ ...........with his final plunge she screams as he keeps it deep within her, her body becoming completely stiff as she rides her orgasm. the screams become subdued moans as she comes down from it. her body sinking into the sheets he withdraws from her and lets her melt into his arms.

as he watches her sleeping in his arms, tears well up in his eyes. how can he tell her his fear. how can he explain why he's afraid to give himself totally to her? would she understand? would she have solution?...... tbc


Part 3 (last one she read)
as her eyes opened to him staring down on her, a smile comes across her face. "we have to talk". "yes, i know" she answers. he hesitates as he searches for the right way to begin. "don't you think that if we were always together, it would ruin what we have?" the smile in her eyes now disappear as he is now looking deep into her 'need you' eyes again. her eyes were always a door to her soul. he always knew where she was just by her eyes. "i love you more than life itself, you know that. but i'm scared that what makes us so special is because we ARE limited". "we have such intensity for each other because of so little time". her eyes now look away from him as she begins to ponder that thought. he continues, "you are the most wonderful thing to happen to me in my whole life, and i don't ever want that feeling to change. but i also can't live without you." "And I realize now how important it is for you, for us, to seriously consider a life together. As I've always said - life is too short for regrets." She looks back up at him. Looking deeply into his eyes, he is confused by what her's are telling him. Is she hurt by what he just said? Has he frightened her as well? Or is it just shock as she tries to absorb what she has just heard from him? "Is that what you really want?" she asks. "All I know is that I want you", is his reply.........tbc.

I'm guessing she felt I was just going to reaffirm to her that I would not leave my family for her. My next part was going to continue in that dialogue, hoping maybe she'll realize she'd have as much of a problem doing that as well. I'm guessing she didn't want to find out. Or already knew the answer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Neon & Nudity said...

As beans said, seems to me she knows that. Why beat a dead horse?

Best you can do is follow beans advice and love what you had; live in the memories; and move on.

Prove that you will step aside as you have said you would in the past. It really is that time.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home