Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, January 09, 2006

Started

Well I've started to post several times these past two weeks, but just either couldn't come to grips with how I'm feeling, or I didn't feel I had anything interesting to say. Ditto today. I do know I'm growing impatient, scratch that, I've grown impatient and I want to hear something from Sara soon. But I also don't really have any expectations that I will hear from her. Which quite possibly could mean that I intend to contact her. But I don't. At least not unless I can offer her what she wants from me. But I feel she might regret (slightly) drawing that line. Is she waiting for me to contact her, and in turn, give her a way out of her ultimatum? Or is that just wishful thinking. Probably wishful thinking, but remember, there really isn't anything I've haven't (eventually) been proven right about her.

So you can see, I'm thoroughly confused as to where I'm at. And what I intend to do. Or not do.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back in Nov, you'd written, "But she also is very well aware that I will not leave my family. I have never given her mixed signals about this, and she has never accused me of such. So she is well aware of what all that I can offer her. And all that I can't." So I'm confused about what your confusion is. Are you confused about whether to keep waiting and keep her on your mind? --VM--

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hon, D does not initiate contact with me, but does respond when I contact him...

i think this is the way it will be for both Sara and D...

leaving us to decide our own fate...

5:56 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

VM- That's pretty much where I was at. But after what transpired after I posted that (see Tuesday's post) I'm pretty sure where I need to be now.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home