Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, January 23, 2006

A Potential Regret

I've been entertaining thoughts about a rendezvous with Sara. But only letting myself think about it when I'm doing good. Obviously if I'm longing for her my judgement is going to be clouded. I'm just thinking about regrets and how I'll feel if I never try to see her again. She's good at shutting down emotionally after our hookups, so I'm not too concerned about knocking her back a ways. And gawd knows I know she needs the release as much as I do. My biggest concern is having to call her. After the incident with her personal email account, I don't want to force her into changing her home number as well in order to totally shut me out of her life. And I'm also wondering if its better to give her short notice - meet up within a couple days - or long notice to give her something to prepare and look forward too. Obviously one way gives her little time to chicken out, but the other way keeps her from panicking. V-day is coming up real soon so I need to decide.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"V-day is coming up real soon so I need to decide"
Hello? You need to DECIDE to either be with her 24/7 or leave her alone...forever! Which is easier? Regret lasts a lifetime.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question: are you unable to accept that she does not want this to continue any longer? When does she get to tell you that it's over and have you believe her? Very few people can have long term affairs and long term (good) marriages. She apparently is not capable of it, even if you think that you are.

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't you just give up dude?

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's good at shutting down so if you just fuck her for her release and knock her back a bit, hey no biggie.

I can feel the love

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home