Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

In Limbo.

Over the weekend she did check in and leave email for me. Nothing of substance, other than to let me know (by the lack of substance) that she's trying to appear distant. Although she recinded her challenge of having me meet her Friday night, I told her I'll still be there waiting for her. Since then she's gone into hiding, although I know she's still reading emails that I'm leaving for her. For the next few days I know the excitement will build for the both of us, but unfortunately we both know the climax will be very disappointing. The chance that we'd even have 10 minutes to ourselves, much less even see each other, is pretty slim. But Friday night will be exactly 5 years to the day that we met. And I don't remember having much more than 10 minutes together that first night either.

2 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Ironically I was thinking about this Friday night........making myself brave and taking that step.

I'm sure I won't though

sometimes all you need is 10 minutes

5:00 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

kristen - i promised i wouldn't bug you anymore about your situation, but since you're on my turf..... :)

Talk to him. You've got the perfect reason to start that conversation.

Strong. Independent.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home