Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Old Times.

Not much longer after I posted yesterday, she did come back to email and leave me some messages. Nothing much, just explaining why it'll be impossible for her to be able to meet me. But her plans are always changing, and by last night, the whole gang will be going to the festival. But not for more than a few hours. When I checked in last night, before heading to bed, Sara was in the account and reading my previous emails. Well, within the next 20 minutes we exchanged about 35 emails. Just like old times. She's as much back as she's ever been, and she has forgotten just how much she missed these times we'd sneak to 'talk' via email. She's excited about seeing me, and has me helping her decide what she should wear.

Just a side note here: She is always like this at this specific time of year. No matter how far she's gone away, she always manages to come back for this. Even if she's not able to go to the festival.

Unfortunately she'll be surrounded by friends, and the chance I'll be able to touch, much less kiss her, is very very slim. There is no doubt we'll both be very excited to just see each other. But just like old times, I do expect this to be short-lived. But I do hope we can get together in the near future before it ends again.

1 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

She picks out outfits with you in mind..........what she thinks you will like or think she looks pretty in........

been there

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home