Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, August 07, 2006

One Hour.

That's how much time I had with Sara on Friday night. Better yet, it was in a hotel room. And totally unplanned. Things just fell into place, and couldn't have been planned any better. But she's backing off now, as expected, but I can live on this high for a little while. I don't plan on getting into details, but as little things come to mind, I'll post them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Trueself said...

Hmmmmm. . . I have mixed feelings about this, but then again it isn't any of my business anyway. On the one hand, I say "Good for you!" On the other hand, I worry that you are prolonging the pain for the both of you.

And FYI, it is reading your blog that helped me conclude that J and I had to end it. If not, I can see us headed into a similar situation to yours. So if nothing else, your blog has helped me clarify some of the things in my life. (which is not to say that I'm not still plenty fucked up, but clarity, even a small amount, is good) Bet you didn't realize the public service aspect of your blog, now did you?

12:04 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

trueself - Actually i'm very aware of the public service i can provide. It's one of the reasons I try to continue to post, and continue to be honest with my feelings regardless if they are the right ones or not. I'm glad you ended it. How long has it been now?

12:19 PM  
Blogger Trueself said...

Sorry, that last comment was mine, but I accidentally posted it under my "public" identity rather than my secret one so I had to delete it and start over here.

It hasn't been long at all. It's been only one week since I decided it had to end. It's been three weeks though since we've had any contact. The idea being that if/when J contacts me again I'll tell him it is over. However, now I'm wavering. So I come back to your blog, read, and ask myself if this is what I want to put myself through. It isn't so I'm staying strong, so far.

1:16 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

*sigh*

I sigh a lot around here, don't I?

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home