Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, August 10, 2006

One Month.

Ok, not quite a month, but we're going to try to stay away till the end of this month. After that, she will suddenly have two 4 hour breaks per week all to herself. Or to share with whomever she chooses to be with. She expects me to be on call during those times. LOL. We'll see how that goes. Fortunately for me, I've got several big things starting right now that will suck every last minute of my time, so I'll be able to hold my end of the bargain for at least the next 10 or so days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home