Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Finally.

Finally, late in the afternoon, she checked back in, read my email, then left me this:

tried to text u yesterday, but i guess the old e-mail isn't working. i was just going to see if you wanted to meet me for coffee this morning. Oh well... guess u are probably right.

At first I took this as her teasing me - she knows that would have been impossible for me to do at a moments notice. But I also wonder if she is being serious because she hasn't been back in since then. Only time will tell now. But I don't regret not calling her. I've been down that road at least 50 times and it's always lead to the same place. If she is being serious in the email she left me, then I was right to not have called her. She's not where she needs to be.

1 Comments:

Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Well I'm pretty certain now she wasn't teasing. She came back to read my emails, which is good, but chooses to remain hidden. I sent her this now:

ok. maybe i should take into consideration you're not teasing. i'm thinking you were because you knew i couldn't meet you at a moments notice like that. i'm sorry i didn't call, it's just we've been down that road at least 50 times. and it always lead to eventual heartache for us. we need to do this different. and meeting for coffee would be perfectly different.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home