Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, March 30, 2007

Coffee.

Received a text message from her this morning. She tells me she has two or three opening near the end of April and would like to get together for coffee - if I think it's a good idea. I don't know how to answer that. Of course I think it's a good idea, hell, I'd tell her anything just to see her again. lol. Even so, I will plan to meet her, but I hope beforehand we establish a little better idea what she wants out of this. She should know by now what I'm wanting. I realize trying to coax her into talking about it beforehand will severly jeopardize the chances of actually getting to see her. But, that's not necessarily a bad thing. At least I'll know then, that she still isn't ready yet.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about agreeing to coffee and NOT trying for more communication beforehand? It is just a coffee date right? Wait until then and see what she has to say. Don't try to figure her out.

Just my 2 cents ;-)

3:55 PM  
Blogger Trueself said...

I agree with Sassy. Accept the coffee date as just that -- a coffee date. Go without further expectations. Listen. Find out once you're there what's there.

11:06 AM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Well, from the little correspondance we've had the last few days, I'm beginning to think she's going for the sex only, and wanting to avoid emotion. Which, of course, is silly. We both already know that's not possible with the two of us. My guess it helps her cope with her decision to see me again.

To me, that tells me she's not ready.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well for gosh sakes. She may never be ready for YOUR terms. You are expecting an awful lot from another married person.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home