Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Purpose

There is a purpose to writing this blog. And I'm certain it's not to look for validation, approval or reassurance. Bellacara can't be any more an enabler than the Anonymous commenters out there can be disablers. I'm not looking for permission, and although I welcome all comments, I assure you that I'm aware of most everything that is being told to me. What I do find the most useful are the firsthand - from the heart - accounts of what Sara might be going through right now. That helps me keep it 'real' and does not allow me to forget her emotions are just as important as mine. My hope is that by writing and thinking and writing again about this, I will keep myself in check and not pursue too strongly what I'm certain I want. And that is Sara.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara is likely going through a couple things:

1. A tremendous feeling of relief to have committed to a course of action and to be out of juggling multiple secretive relationships. From my own experience, like a ton of weight off the shoulders.

2. Silently (or maybe not, maybe she is seeing a therapist or has told her husband) going through a grieving process over the end of a relationship.

Obviously, both of the above are best dealt with by her no longer being in contact with you.

Is there a thought to what your wife is going through in any of this?

Query, have you ever considered how selfish your actions/wants seem?

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home