Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, March 03, 2006

Anonymous Comments

As much as we appreciate comments to our posts, I really wish the anonymous ones would use a name of some sort. I can understand if you don't want to create an account, but take a cue from VM and just tag your comments. If you really want to help us, and provide insight, its important for us to know that you're not a troller randomly bashing bloggers. Some of us aren't as eloquent as others when leaving a comment, but having a history with the blogger lends more weight to what you have to say. Bottom line, we'll know you've been around long enough to at least to have read some of our posts. And that gives you more credibility.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway said...

Good point. I just this week opened my blog to anonymous commenters (since I have such a good comment moderator who will keep the bashers away) and I hadn't thought about this. But it helps when we're replying to something to say "VM" instead of "Anonymous #3" and we all get confused trying to follow it around.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And, you know, VM is not anonymous. There is no law stating that in order to comment I must be willing to have and maintain my own magnum opus (blog)...and no law saying that I must have an account (yet one more thing to remember a password, etc for). So I don't have a blog and I don't have an account but I do have an identity - mine - and I am most certainly not hiding in anonymity the way some are. And if I just wanted to bash you, why would I waste my time commenting/reading? I mean, I know that I tend to be less rose-colored-glasses than others, and therefore more direct, but I'm not here to bash anyone I read. You also don't know from comments whether I have ever emailed with the blogger, thus putting my comments in a light; the blogger 'knows' me a bit & knows I am not simply being a drag. When I don't feel that I have anything to say that will in some way be thought-provoking, I lurk but don't comment. --VM--

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home