Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Is She Back?

I'm guessing people are assuming this is the case, or at least wondering. I'm doing neither. Not because I'm trying to protect myself from a big fall, but because I listened to her as we talked. We pretty much agreed that I understand her need to resist me, and she understands my need to keep her close. And that reason - for the both of us - is potential regret. For her the regret is that she hadn't tried hard enough to make her marriage satisfying for her. That my constant presence took all the necessary energy and incentive away from her. For me, the regret is not trying hard enough to see her at least one more time. And one more time after that. Mixed in with her regret though is the fear that she will instead lament losing me to somebody else. When she found the account locked last week, that's exactly what she thought happened.

Is she back? I don't think she has ever left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home