Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Spring Fever.

Obviously Sara's back in some way. This will be my 5th post in as many days. I think the previous 5 took a month to post. She called me today, looking for phone sex. Unfortunately for both of us, I was not in the position to comply to her request. She'll call me again tomorrow if/when she has the free time.

I did take the opportunity to run the 'vacation' analogy by her. She agreed that it better explains why I'm more okay with the part-time relationship than she has been. And said she'd like to get herself into the same frame of mind. But she did point out the obvious when she said that there are still other issues that would/will complicate that process. Wanting to change the subject, she then asked me to tell her about my day. And while doing so, unbeknownest to me at first, she proceeded to pleasure herself to the sound of my voice. It took every once of energy for me to maintain my composure as I walked back to a class I was attending.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't some suggest that living your actual, everyday life as if it's a race to stay ahead of depression, letdowns, lulls, and the blahs is the wrong course? Some people would talk to you about finding real, constant joy and contentment, etc. And then the vacation analogy doesn't work, along with the reality that most working people get no more than two weeks off per year. So your part-time affair wouldn't be a constant or consistent thing. There's also the problem of the emotional ties or context that may exist for both of you. Not everyone is good at rationalizing and compartmentalizing, being logical, and thinking everything through. It's especially difficult if your ass in the air in some random hotel room and you're lost in the moment! In fact, I think very few people are capable of successful compartmentalization, and fewer still are women. You're probably attracted to her partially because of the level of emotion she swings. If she changed that so she could accept the split of vacation/affair/moments and husband/4 young kids/life, she might not be a person who attracts you as much. Lots to consider I guess. --VM--

3:49 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

VM - The analogy was a rationale for why my emotions didn't swing so widely as her's did when we were together. Yet my emotions could still be as deep as hers were. You can call it compartmentalizing, and (my) lacking a full understanding for what that means, you may be right. But it is a true reflection on how I probably dealt with this affair emotionally.

And in regards to living life as if it were a race against the blahs, there is always a place one would much rather be, even if temporary, then where they are now. Regardless of how happy they may be there.

Yes, I've heard the saying: "I love to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there", but in this case, I'm visiting a place I'd rather be living. With that said, I also realize that once you live someplace, it slowly loses its original appeal. And thats why, in order to keep it special, you decide not to move there. Catch the continuing analogy?

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home