Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Always the Bad Guy.

I've said this many times before. I accept the responsibility of being the bad guy if it helps alleviate some of her guilt. But I'm not the one causing her the actual grief and misery. I'm just the vehicle. She is extremely happy when we are 'together' - in whatever shape or form that takes. It's her inability to cope with the circumstances that surround us that dampens the spirit. The biggest being reminded of the fact that I don't come home to her everyday and I don't wake up to her every morning. And she reminds herself of that everyday that we talk. And as much as thoughts of me make her smile through the day, so do they remind her of what can't be. But these are feelings that I have to live with as well. And I've learned to cope with them. I just keep holding out the hope that she might find a way as well. I know that may never happen if I were to completely disappear. Call me selfish.

I agree with a previous commenter who said that if you measured love, you'd find yourself constantly testing that love. I believe more in reflections of what you do, and why you do it. So what's a reflection of my love for Sara? If she were to get caught, I wouldn't hesitate to make things right. No matter what that would entail. And my heart would be 100% behind it.

3 Comments:

Blogger tm said...

Your not a bad guy, your human. Emotions aren't logical.
If your relationship to Sara were to continue do you see anything ever changing??? Is there an answer to the unhappy feelings you both keep experiencing over and over??
Addiction is a bitch!!!

9:19 AM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Good question. No, I don't see anything ever changing if we were to continue as we were. But I don't see that as being a bad thing. Not the best, but that doesn't automatically make it bad. I just wish she wouldn't see it that way.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Desireous said...

No you are not a bad guy love is complicated very very complicated. But as much as you love her you are not willing to give her the one thing she wants more than anything. And since you are not willing to give her that it is only right that you give her her second choice and that is to move on. Somehow you have to let go of your desires and act purely out of love not out of your addiction. Why? Because you do love her. Good luck!

Hugs
Des

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home