Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, April 14, 2006

Glowing Review.

sigh.
haven't lost ur touch ;-)
once again..
i feel so limp.. mindless, though heavy with desire.
want it so badly, want you so badly.
that story will carry me for a little while.
can't describe it. it's almost like my mind has orgasmed.
my body hasn't, but there is a release...somehow, someway.
wish i could return the favor.


Sara called me this morning. I swear I did nothing to prompt her. Ok, maybe because 'I did nothing' is what prompted her. Most of our talk did deal with 'us'. She told me hours after riping up the phone numbers last time, she regreted it. But couldn't explain why she left anyway. (Remember, I called her the day after and she still said she needed to go away again). She said she's now questioning her faith, and is wondering if she really will regret not having and enjoying us when the few times will allow. At the end of our hour long talk, things started to get hot and heavy, she was in no position to continue on the phone, so she asked that I write her an erotic story about us. I got a glowing review. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger tm said...

You must be one great story teller;)

2:21 PM  
Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway said...

Maybe that's the key, then. You just stay quiet and constant and there for when she calls you, without nudging. Maybe the feeling that she's in complete control of her comings and goings will keep her happy enough to come and go as she needs in order to continue the affair.

Then again, maybe not. What do I know??!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home