Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, April 21, 2006

Her Diversion.

I don't really have a way to gauge on how things are with Sara. She had a friend from out of the country come to visit this past Wednesday and she'll be staying a week. I do expect Sara to use her friend as a diversion to keep from falling too far back. And I suspect she's hoping it'll help her turn around again, but I also suspect she'll be back once her friend leaves. The last time we talked she was hoping I can meet her after she drops her friend off at the airport. After a two day absense, she did finally check her email, but didn't reply to any of them. But that's ok, because I do want her to enjoy her friend for the short time she'll be in town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home