Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Patience.

**Updated Below**

Although Sara mentioned her desire to meet up right after she put her friend back on the plane home, she figured she already needed a sitter and would just extend the sitters time. But I didn't persue it because I didn't want her to be distracted during her friend's short visit. She had a great time and even though she had limited access to her computer, she told me as much as she could. That included several comments that told me she was totally there for me as well. Yesterday morning her friend went home, however she might now have another house guest for a few weeks. She's been excited that her other distant friend will be moving to her city since her husband got a job there. Her friend contacted her and asked if her husband could stay at their house the first couple weeks until he found an apartment and could move his wife (her friend) there as well. Oh well. As frustrated as I am at hearing this, I guess I've waited many times in the past for her. Just seem a little short on patience right now. But she wants me to call her today, we just need to figure a good time, so I hope I can hide my frustration for her sake.

*Update*
We had a great conversation, talked about everything we've done since the last time we talked. It felt like we were sitting together on a couch somewhere just talking. She didn't hestitate to tell me how much she loves and misses me - which, when she does hesitate, tells me she's trying to pull away. And although we didn't talk seriously about 'us', we did joke around the subject. I was smiling so much (as usual) that my cheeks are sore (as usual). So why do I have this bad feeling? Has she conditioned me to the point that now my heart feels the inevitable coming? Before it was just my mind trying to keep me from hoping to much hope, but now my heart is doing so as well. That sucks. That really sucks because it's these 'up' times that allow me to endure the down times. I'm not feeling so 'up' right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you think you are waiting for her to jump ship again??? Pre planning what you think is inevidible??? If you want to talk, you know what neighborhood I live in. Hope you are feeling better today.
Hugs.
reen

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home