Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The End. Again.

Last Friday evening she sent me a textmessage asking me to call her. I'd like to say I was strong and ignored it, but fact is, I didn't see it until the next day. Surprising to me, I wasn't upset that I missed it, and I wasn't even sure if I would have called her anyway. But by Sunday evening I was concerned at how soon she had come back and thought something was wrong. She asked again on Monday for me to call her, so I did.

She was happy, content, and no hint of there being anything wrong. We talked for almost two hours about everything. Pretty much covered the same territory as most all of our recent conversations had. Yes, opened up email again (for the day) and basically we had a fun day. We had another phone conversation, which led to phone sex, later that afternoon, and about 40 emails were passed back and forth throughout the day. Yet, not once did I feel she was back, only just visiting for the day. We did discuss more about 'the talk'. But it was apparent nothing had changed either of our minds. Yet.

To this moment, I don't have a clue why that happened. At least not so soon after we had 'ended' it again. But I can tell you that my expectations of her coming back again is way to high for my comfort. She asked that I leave her one more email before I locked it up again. And now we are at The End. Again.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know the saying, "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." You may not forgive me for saying this, but this sounds exactly like insanity. --VM--

7:32 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Well, from the outside looking in I'm sure it appears all sorts of ways. Now, I'm not sure who you're saying is insane, but speaking for the both of us, that's just not the case.

Do you really think this is unusual behavior for a woman who could be viewed as desperately in love?

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A woman desperately in love might take all the slivers and snippets of time she was able to eek out with you and enjoy them to the fullest.

Coming and going and making demands/threats in a frenzie of drama - I don't call that love.

You enable/perpetuate her to keep coming back because you are happy with slivers and snippets. She keeps returning with the hope that you will say you want more. When that does not happen she is disappointed and disappears again.

A vicious and unhealthy cycle indeed.

11:38 AM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Well, I just see a woman who is terribly torn between right and wrong. And because of her deep passion, it just amplifies the extremes.

Could it be that I just drive her nuts?

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...you are funny!!!
But yeah..you rock her world and drive her nuts all at the same time!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home