Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Going Down.

So much has gone down since Tuesday afternoon, and none of it is good. I'll wait till it finishes before I post about it. But its pretty awful. Right now I'm trying to keep it from getting worse. Sorry for the tease but...... stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mermaid Girl said...

Are you and Sara ok?

MG

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the more relevant question (considering the blog's author is MARRIED and HAS KIDS and his "lover" is MARRIED and has kids, is, did one of the spouses and/or kids find out about his on-again-off-again affair?

Seems to me that people often forget their are others in the mix.

~A frequent observer~

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home